Menu

MoonwolfMoonwolf GamingBloggerFacebookMyspaceTwitterFriendFeedYouTubeFlickrMeetupLinkedinChange.orgYahoo!AIMRaptrXfireSteamGames for Windows LivePogo.comGirlGamerJ!NXEmail

Thursday, October 22, 2009

General Update

So, in brief general news. I can't for the love of me figure out why the website link section shows as 1 column in Firefox crap when it shows as 2 columns in both IE and Opera. Hate, hate, hate Firefox and wish people would get over the misconception that it's so great when IE does everything Firefox does now and more. Cursor not showing in Firefox either, for that matter my graphic links don't blur out when u mouse over them with Firefox as well. Just don't have time to try to debug stuff just for stupid Firefox even though it annoys the crap out of me knowing that most of the people I know online and irl use that crap.