Menu

MoonwolfMoonwolf GamingBloggerFacebookMyspaceTwitterFriendFeedYouTubeFlickrMeetupLinkedinChange.orgYahoo!AIMRaptrXfireSteamGames for Windows LivePogo.comGirlGamerJ!NXEmail

Monday, September 14, 2009

Aion Update

Beta ended. Spent four hours making toon with the crazy amount of options and then less than one hour playing before it ended. Pretty game, runs well, no real issues I could find. At lower levels it's exactly like any other mmo. The UI is like a clone of LotRO or EQ2 or even Guild Wars. Which is good, takes only seconds to get comfortable with controls and grab a few quests and kill some rodent looking creatures. Only got to level three but that likely has to do with the amount of time I spent redoing keymapping. Didn't need to change that many keys actually, the default is pretty much the same as any other mmo. Was just a couple keys I moved around. Anyhow, can't wait for this to go live on the 22nd. I was just getting into it when they were like "Logout now! Servers coming down in 30 seconds for end of beta." I was like damn, I just got here. lol